22 May 2009

Michie

As of now, Im still sick! Damnz, I hate the endless coughing, flu and fever.
How am I going to party tomorrow? Ppl confirm will think Im crazy and having H1N1 -_-But I wouldn’t want to fly them plane.

Usually I will be very lazy to even sms my friends even though it will only take me 1 min. Sometime when I see my friends online, I also will be lazy to say "HI"
But luckily I have good friends who is willing to accept my fault. And they will sometime will pop by to ask how am I? I know I am a very bad friend to have. My apology.
But recently donno why, something just spurs me to contact my friends, even those whom I have lost contact for ages.

I smsed Ashner
I called Elaine
I msn Cat
I msn Ber and more

I wanna meet up with Sherry
Im gonna catch up with Qizi for sure.
I too wanna catch up with Miss Angela. I've told her I want to meet up with her on last Sunday but I stood her up again as I got fever. Sorry babe, I would definitely make an effort to meet up with you once I recover.
I hope that slowly slowly I will get all my long lost friends back into my life AGAIN and Im not going to let them out ever. I want to re-meet up with them again =)
It really take a lot of fate for two people to meet moreover to let them ever been in part of my life stages.

Lastly, I am grinning from ear to ear today after hearing a good news from Michelle.
Its a type of happiness and sweetness in the air that words can NEVER EVER describe it.
She told me that Vince has proposed to her while they went cruise last weekend. So romantic!!!
I wouldnt say I've been accompanying them from their starting point when they first started dating till now and probably in the future I WONT even be there. But there used to be a point of time when I was there witnessing them dating. Hence I know it really took them alot of strength, beliefs, faith, forgiveness, effort and most importantly LOVE to overcome all their obstacles that both of them have been through.

Congrats Michelle and Vince !!!

有情人终成眷属. Feeling so over the moon for them!

No comments: