11 April 2009

MinDe

I went out with MinDe last Sat (4 April)..

We went Cathy to catch Hotel for Dogs. Simply love that show.
I want a mini teacup toy poodle or mini schnauzer or mini shih tzu. Like the one I saw at JB, its already 1yr 5mth yet the size of her can fit just right into my palm.
The owner told me bcos she is from Taiwan. All Taiwan doggies are small in size unlike America or Australia breed.

I also bought him to take the 7 color picture. He agreed that its kinda true for him as well =)

I need a break. Have been drinking 4 times in a week;
Sat with MinDe and friends
Tues with Jackie
Wed with BFFs
Thurs with WJ

I now have two pub which I freq, one is ofcos MBar, the other is club Fab.
While that day I was out with Jackie, Gin asked me to ans a call from their pub. I was pretty taken aback as why would someone find me called the pub. Haa! It was Vincent; he told me to msg him last Sat but I didnt. He then reminded me to msg him.. =)

Wed..
Went out with BFFs to Dempsey and we stayed there till 2plus.
Bee just came back from Korea again. Jing have resigned. Xin is gg China again.
The next day, I almost report sick as I was too tired. Haa!

Im gg Thail next Friday.
Alot of ppl are calling me not to go as Thail have declared State emergency but air tix is already paid for. It will be kinda wasteful if I didnt go. Shall see how and take a step at a time. Anyway I ve now till Thurs to decide whether am I gg or not.
Damnz! Down with the protesters...

Chalet later...

No comments: