30 April 2009

Bangkok 2009

BKK trip update
24th – 26th April 2009

I definitely do not have sufficient rest. Slept at 1 am to pack the luggage and woke up in the early morning of 4am as the flight was at 630am. Gosh!

WJ’s brother was kind enough to volunteer to fetch us there else wise it gonna cost us more than $30 to take to Changi Airport.



Had our breakfast before we board the flight.
The guys Q-ing up to buy breakfast


I knew that SG were small therefore you can always expect to bump into familiar faces but imagine meeting someone you know on the plane. It was really unexpected.
While boarding the plane, Ella called out to meet. It took me a few seconds to realize who she was. Im daydreaming. Haa. The moment the plane taken off, the 3 of us fall asleep almost immediately.



Arrived at BKK timing 0800am.
The guys reading the Map.


Baby and me


Me and Alex


We took a cab from Airport to our hotel, Baiyoke Boutique!
Located at Pratunam itself. We gotten our room at 520


but we still couldnt check-in as it was still super early thus we leave our luggage with the concierge and we were exploring the nearby and to have our brunch and followed by a 2hr thail massage.



Alex wanted to fit into this dress!


Headed over to MBK as the guys wanted to talior their shirts and pants.

Us eating in a Thail Resturant in MBK


Eating at my fav ice cream store, Haagen Daz at Siam

Portrait drawing time!



I love this... So nice!


The guys walking towards the temple..



The very next day, 25th April 2009

We woke up late and forsake our free breakfast.
But nvm. Headed to Platinum Fashion Mall! My fav mall in BKK.
Ev females heaven and males hell.. Lolz!



They served very yummy oyster omelette


Not much photos taken on that particular day as I spent the rest of my days shopping in the Mall :P

My loots and some packed into the luggage already


The tailor delivered the shirts and pants to the hotel at 8pm.


26th April 2009

At our hotel lobby


Gg off to MBK for some last min shopping and alteration of the guys' pant
Us...


In cab heading back to Pratunam for our massage before collecting our luggage from the hotel


Last photo to end our 3D 2N trip in BKK


Alex said 3D 2N in BKK, will be too much for us but in my point of view, its not enough for me!
During this 3 days, each of us have at least 7hrs of massage. Shiok!

I love Thail Massage, Tom yam soup etc...
Ev things is cheap and nice

I hope to be able to plan for my next overseas trip soon =)
Cheerios

No comments: