03 March 2009

Meeting

I saw my colleague new dragonfly members card and I suddenly recalled that mine has expired. I shall find a day to go and at the same time collect my renewed membership card.


Wanted to go pumps' room initially but Sherry and Gladys called me out for ice-cream and told me that they got some shocking news to inform me. They knew it, me being the usual KPO Queen, I will go.. wahahhaa..

We went to "The daily scoop". An new findout by Gladys.

The ice-cream served by them is not bad but I still prefer Haggen Daz =) We chatted from 8+ till 11+. Didnt stay out too late as preggy lady need to rest and Gladys got to work the next day. I miss our freq gathering. How I hope Michael will be back soon to be by Gladys side.

Im glad that Im still in their clique and Im really happy that I came to know this gals who really teach me lotsa of stuffs on life, understand ppl etc..

Cruise next friday and BKK on april =)

No comments: