29 January 2009

CNY

Didnt went for much visiting during CNY.

CNY day 1 was spent at my hse but I did went to look for my mum and her family for awhile. My grand-dad (mum's dad) just shifted hse therefore I went over for a visiting as my mum complained that I havent been to her side for visiting many years.

In my red dress and red car


WJ and Me


My cousin


We grow older as each CNY approachs but our feelings and understanding for one another grows as well..

Me with Jayden


My red dress and Hunk behind


I actually wasnt supposed to be in dress this way but my other clothes was way too loose therefore I have to make do with this. Gotten this dress way back last year but as it was simply too reddish therefore I hasnt wore it before. Glad that it come to use. Haa..

Happy CNY friends!

I love CNY as its the time to get Ang baos, Gathering with family members and ofcos never ending of gambling sessions..

Not forgetting, I went to Sean, Farn, Becky's homes for gambling session.. Lost track on whether did I won or lost but its okay =) Once in a blue moon ma..

Im gonna be so full with activities for the mth of Feb.

No comments: