01 January 2009

Changes Changes

Happy New Year 2009...

Hows everyone celebrations? Enjoyable? Boring?


I celebrated my last day of 2008 with Alvin, Cynthia, Hui, Hwoon, Meng, Raymond, Sean and WJ at a family KTV located at Smith St. No hard-core partying involved. Just another drinking session. Haa! Alvin is back in SG for a short holiday. There was still bit of awkward-ness in the air.

Sean has a fantasic memory, he still rmb I like 七情六欲. That KTV was supposed to be dirt cheap, free flow of soft drink at 20++ per pax and we will have our own room. But as no alcohol was included, we ordered Martell. 2 btls of Martell and per head counts, result in total bill of $650 -_-"

The KTV close at 3am? The guys decided to proceed to Ah long's pub for a 2nd round. I get to drive JunHui's new car as I didnt drink much compared to them. They drink like nobody business. We reach BQ but there was no parking lots avail therefore they decided that we should go for supper while the rest go to BQ themself lor. Hui allows me to ram his car. Test e power =) It was fast due to Super charge and Turbo charge

I like his car (volkswagen golf gt). My 1st experience driving a Turbo car.


Another year has pass just like that. A brand new year, a brand new start; I hope! Cherish people around you as you will never know when they might not be around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don like ppl who msg me, asking me qns yet when I replied them, they don bother to reply me! It will definitely spoilt my day bcos I will be like half struck, not knowing how to plan my program. Cant plan anything at all. Even if e meeting is not cfm, just msg me let me know la! Hmph~

(S)Steph(S) - canlifebesimpleagain => My msn display nick


People who knew my msn, should know that every since I started a blog of my own ( Sept 06) I have been using this nick. I have been wanting to change it but .... =)



Some quotes...

- Don't settle for the one you can live with, wait for the one you can't live without.

- Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

- I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you


How do you know who is "The One"? How do you know who is going to be your friends forever?After listening to Abbey and some of my own friends experiences, RS seems really fragile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Have been working since 22nd Dec. 10 days! The new gal that came in together with me was Wendy. Colleagues wise was ok, most of them are quite helpful and young. Once again, Im the youngest there. Haa! Wow, Im turning 23 real soon.

Been undergoing training, it was quite tedious as I totally have no knowledge on IT thingy. Now I gotta learn all this specifications.. I am really lost. I really donno whether can I succeed or not. Things seem to be so hard so difficult. I donno whether am I cut out to be a sales personnal but I will still try.

May things turn out cool and smooth sailing... Ciaoz

No comments: