30 September 2008

A day at PLAY

Last sat, I went to meet Ah Du and Jiayu after Angela came over to collect her stuffs from me. Met them at 10pm Clark Quay.

We were deciding which pub to go but most of the pub was filled with ppl. No tables was avail thus Jiayu suggested gg to Tanjong Pagar, PLAY.
One of her fren was working there as a manager thus we gotten free-entry in. Beside getting free-entry in, her fren gotten us free drinks too!

I didnt know that there was a disco-pub located there.. The crowd there was like 95% males and 5% females. Today I did something new/interesting, my 1st time to PLAY, my 1st time to a gays' pub! =P
I didnt know that in sg there was so many "sisters" out there and they just look like any tom, harry out there.. Wad amaze me e most is their toilet; for they have no doors to close! They just urine like that and there are only 1 cubicle for female patron ofcos with door!
We didnt stay long as Ah du was uncomfy staying there thus we leave after an hr+? Thereafter we proceed to St James to continue our night.. Hee.. We went fly den Movida... Before we end e night, Ah du bought 2 sausage bread for me and her but it costs her $12. So ex right. I told her eating supper at Kim San Leng will be much more cheaper.. Haa!

Today Jiayu told me that her fren wanna get to know me -.-" Her fren say so long as she make arrangement for him to befriend me, wad she wants for her bday present, he will get for her.. Jiayu told him, a lv cardholder and that guy agreed. Lolz

No comments: