16 August 2008

A daytrip to Melaka

WJ woke me up and said: " Rise and shine; lets go Melaka for its Chicken Rice"
I was like: Are u serious? But still I tag along with him. It was raining heavily at JB side, I told him do u still wanna go? He say "Yuppie"

Travelling distance was 3 hr as Melaka was close to KL. That toll (Tho and fro) costs us abt 100+rm? I was telling him; Damn! That chicken rice cost us 100 SGD

Me; I look so worn-out


Him with the help of GPS that bought us to Melaka


This is wad I saw upon arriving at Melaka. Somewhere around it town centre name Melaka heritage


The renowned chicken rice ball


I was surprised by the pieces of chicken which they have serve us. Quite alot lor
The famished me


After having our meals, we went to it "Pasar Malam" for a walk. I ate non-stop cos the food there was like cheap and good =P
I managed to get the ear wax over there. Tried looking for them in sg but couldnt.

I had fun but e travelling time was disaster.. We spent about 6 hrs in the car!

No comments: