23 August 2008

Change of Hairstyle

Went to visit Shufen today and I cut my hair to shoulder length!!!
Tata




So do I look good? =)

Nah, I was just kidding. I wouldnt bear to chop off my beloved... Shufen tied my hair behind thus I look as if I had cut short my hair.
I went to perm my hair again, its been a yr and 1/2 since I had my perm hair. I still prefer perm hair compared to straight! That time Kev kept saying I will look ugly due to perm with bangs -_-"
But I guess so long as someone is pretty, no matter wad hairstyle she have, she will look good! Wahaha!! Just kidding...

Once again, I sat at the salon from 12pm till 8pm. Sat till my butt goes cramp... Haa.. I had my lunch (Hokien Mee) with Shufen. Its yummy and if she didnt bring me there, I wouldnt know FEP got this stall =)

No comments: