04 July 2008

Joan and Sherry Bday

We celebrated Joan and Sherry bday at Merchant Court Hotel last night. We have a theme... All must put on eyelashes.. Haa...
Pretty interesting...

Went over to Sherry place after Im done with my own makeup as we said to gather there.
Me while waiting for bus.



I played with my PSP throughout the journey to her place till I missed my stop to alight -_-" Too focus on it. Lolz... Nowadays the 4 of us, Me, Gladys, Geri and Sherry are always Bomberman
non-stopping.. Trying to kill one another. Haa. Pretty fun!

While the gals are makeup-ing... Im busy with cam whoring
Introducing my fren, Sherry, Jerlyn, Gladys and Nico


The beautiful backdrop in Sherry hse



Me and Gladys


When its time to do some funny pose!


Nico complained that her pose was the most funniest...
Me and Sherry


Joan and Geri wasnt in the pics cos they were held up by some things thus late. The reason: Joan met with an accident @ CTE; drag the car to the garage. Now I know, when u drive ppl car, must make sure that the person do have third party insurance is a must!

Introducing Rachel (L) and Donna (R)


My kaki.. Whom is always in the same frequency as me =)


The Surpise that Gladys bought


Our direct unit. Gals rules


Time for my alone pics =)



Me and Jerlyn



Dumpling or Durian? The gal who always go along with my funny idea...



Joan and Geri finally arrived at 950pm... Geri was kinda upset due to the accident thingy but I shallnt explain cos it will take a long time.


The actual bday gal with her cake



Geri and me


I spoon-feed her with lotsa of durian dessert. Haa...
Don mess with us and our medi =)



Headed to Brewkerz for some quick drinks



Me and Sherry; Cheers to our drinks




The gal with her pressie from Furla



Didnt managed to take Joan's pic as she left early due to some issue. WJ came to pick me up after it. He went dempsy with the guys. Had a great night with my unit gals =) More to come yea!

No comments: