30 June 2008

MJ Tournament

Friday after my roadshow, I went to The Cathy with Jieying & her friend, Jolin. She has gotten a very good deal ma, FOC BW =)

Afterwhich, caught "Get Smart" at PS before heading over DBL O to look for kevin, becky they all. I only stayed there for 2 - 3 hrs before I left for home as the next day, I still gotta wake up early for my MJ Tournament.

Happy Birthday!

I met Ber at 730am Admriaty MRT on sat but I only reach there at 750am.. Haa.. Guan Teck drove us there.
About 60+ ppl took part in the tournament. We draw lots to see who gonna play with who. There is a total of 4 rounds. The top 3 winners from round 4 will get the prize monies. This is how the game works: The winner from round 1 with the most chips will proceed to round 2. Round 2 will need a min of 2 tai to game.

I entered till round 3. Althou I didnt manged to win the game and to get the title of " MJ Queen" but still I was contended and nice experience I had! Playing with differ player...

Today all have us have officially declared off as all was tired due to roadshow hectic-ness. Yeah, we are having a group outing this week due to Joan and Sherry bday. Tml Im going to do my nails, afterwhich shopping time!

No comments: