05 December 2007

Mummy

Meet up with Mummy dearest yesterday. We walked around Orchard from 12pm - 7pm. Went Robinson and bought health supplements for myself and mummy. Cost me near to $100 -_-" but I felt it worthwhile. Afterall prevention is better than cure.
Finally had a chance to visit Mid-point orchard and gotten my facial cleanser (Niks) over there. Hopefully, e cleanser will be as good as wad the forum have rave about and I need to lessen my spending for Im currently unemploy now. Haa!
Its nice to shop in town area when there is less crowd.

Gladys has booked my M5 on 7Jan'08; which means I have to start studying again. On 17 - 21 Dec'07, I will be attending for my ITC1. Like that I can save more time instead of waiting till I pass my M5 then I start attending both ITC 1/2 together. Im glad that Im fully utilising my time =)
Statices called and asked whether could I be present for their upcoming pageant in 1 Jan'08. I agreed. Well, I guess it would be fun seeing new nervous faces taking part in it. Time flies... Its has been a yr and a month more since that day I took part in the pageant and another 20+ days, 2008 will be approaching. How well did everyone and myself fare for this year? I hope its A!

No comments: