13 December 2007

Facial

Yup, I went for my facial at Yew Tee today and I came back broke bcos I signed up with e beauty salon for their facial package although I still have about 6 session with Modern Beauty. The price of the package cost me dear.The salon is so "fabulous" cause they gave me 3 product of theirs.



And this is the prices for the products!


Nightfall, went to celebrate WJ's grandpa bday at Joo Chiat. Its the 1st time I meet most of his family. His cousin bought him his purchase for Shawan and Alfi's baby gal. His cousin is doing this organic baby clothing; named "Coosh". Organic clothing is good for kids. As you can see, "organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, sewage, irradiation or genetic engineering and it is certified by an accredited independent organisation."



Thou the price of the baby clothing might be slightly higher than the normal ones, but its so much better for baby. So in future, if wanna wanna buy present for new born, toddler, remember to frequent this shop.



Oh ya, today is the 1st time I chat so much with WJ's SIL. She is indeed a very outgoing and sporty woman. Cant wait till March when the moonsoon season is over!

No comments: