18 November 2007

SinPing 21st

Its my cousin, SinPing's 21st.
She held her party at Coasta Sand. Most of my friends have or are gg to step into the adulthood life.

Me with Ping.


We all said that she looks like Tracy from HairSpray :)
Ming smuggled his 5 mth old golden retriever into the Chalet.

Me with Hunk.


WJ with Hunk


Hunk sure weights a ton. But indeed its a very sociable dog and he don barks much even to strangers.

Her 21st bday cake


Well well, I guess I have set a trend for 2 tier cake. Her cake looks lovely ya.
The cousin pics with Ah ma but not full strength yet



Us taking a break in the stairway.


We both look tired har?


It was the 1st time, Jiayu bought her bf to our family gathering. As Im the most KPO/ mischievous person, upon seeing her bringing a guy there, I ran to her and start questioning her. Haa.. As usual, Ah boon and my dad were busying BBQ-ing food for family and friends. Joanna sis said that in future when its Shawn's 21st (Thou that will be 13 yr ltr), it will be our turn to help them out. haa! Everything ends at 12+. Love each and every of my family gathering =)

No comments: