04 November 2007

Dental appt

Sunday (4 Nov 07)
Today morning, I went for my tuition even thou I was tired. Time is running out, M9 in 5 more days. After my tuition, gave Gladys a call and arranged to meet her at bus-stop to get e invitation card. Gotten back home den to realise I left 1 cup of coke in the car. WJ went down to collect it for me and he brought back the mat, for the coke has spilled. Haa!

Saturday (3 Nov 07)
Dental appt at JohnnyLee yesterday. Arranged to meet up with Lily at 0930. I waited alone aimlessly for her as that lady came only at 1045 -_-

Me


Had a good time at e clinic. Experienced lady dentist! She polished my teeth without any pain caused. She said that the condition of my teeth is good and instead of the usual ½ yearly checkup, I can come back a yr later =) She spent some time teaching us e proper way to brush our teeth. Haa. However looking at the price of her service do make my heart aches; $166. Luckily e company fully subsidy our dental fees. Adding onto my pain, e parking fees at Golden Shoes cost me $10 for less than 3hrs.

In the evening, met up with ex-colleagues at Bugis. Ever thou they did attended my 21st party but that time we did not sufficient time to catch up. Eric and Sally give us a steamboat buffet treat.
Bid goodbye to each other at about 9pm.

From left - right: Sally, Me, Annie, Ting, Aaron & Eric


WJ came to pick me up and we went PartyWorld with Sab and Jerm. It has been more than a month since I last saw them. Sab had her hair cut short! A day full of activities =)

No comments: