22 October 2007

WJ made me angry last sat therefore he has to put in extra 29.90 into our J.A =) Went prawing with him at Marina South. Had Dim Sum for supper at Geylang with him, Eddy and Angela.

Me at MS



The Happy Couple


Sun
Went over to Vivo for Haagen =)




The typical poses when trying on new clothes

Look at my bulging tummy :(



To give one's resignation letter, it takes a lot of courage. But still, I handed it up. Nambu and my colleagues did ask to stay but my mind is made-up. Like wad WJ has said: once you have decided on it, be firm.
I will still need to go for my exams cos its a rule set by SDF otherwise I will have to compensate fully. Boss said tml then let me know full details.

Xin is back from Taiwan and she helped me to buy the cup noodles. 2 for bebe 2 for me. haa! Hopefully can meet up with them soon otherwise have to wait till 20th for our next gathering. Misses those gals A LOT! They allow me to be MYSELF, they accept the kiddish side of me, they are able to talk nonsense with me whole night long, their actions will always 感动 me and more... Friendship that were built up for more than a decade lor. Sounds old ar? Haa!
Someone said: surprisingly you gals hardly contact yet still are close to one another. 我想这个就是缘分吧 =)

No comments: