09 September 2007

Its a ball day on last Friday.
Golfing and bowling. My latest record for bowling... 137 points! =)

On sat, we went over to Yaofu's bday at Keat Hong. As we reach there at 6+ 7pm, we were SoOo early therefore WJ, Angela and Me went over to Keat Hong shopping centre. Saw that there was this acupuncture shop so we go in to try cos WJ wanna "fix" his ankle and me... Acupuncture slimming for my big tummy.. Haa!!!



Most of my pals are turning 21 this yr :)
That girl, Jenny… Refresh so many of my wonderful sec sch day incidents. Not only her, all my TWSS mates too, make me recall all those punishments that we suffered together, colour bras, Lao gao, splashing waster at each other when in the loo and most importantly, Mr Low. A teacher who has always been so nice to me thou he have given me alot of punishment too. Like drawing a circle on the floor and making me stand inside, constant PTM and so on.

Jolin & Angela


Jenny & KaiLin


From 13 to 21 yrs old.
8 yrs! That how LONG we have known one another! May every one be happy and successful!

After sending Angela & Eddy home, WJ and I went over to Thomson for e well-known Roti Prata. My 1st time there and it certainly tastes good!

That's me...


He laugh


He entertain


He frown..

Pls stop taking pics.. E flash is giving me a headache ;)

No comments: