07 August 2007

Salsa 2

I received my result last night. For my accounts, I gotten a D. I know its not a very good grades but Im satisfied. I rather just pass than to fail.
Went for my 2nd Salsa lesson earlier on. Before gg for my Salsa lesson, I went Chinatown to buy my daily necessaries. Received an sms from dearie.
Valerie smsed: Hey babe... just saw you at Chinatown.
I called her: why you didnt call out to me? I very long nv see you aldy.
Valerie: Caused I couldnt cfm whether was the right person or not. You cut yr hair wad.
I miss her! Miss the gossiping days with her. Shall date her out soon. NO...! I miss every of my GFs.
To all my GFS: When shall we have a date?

A lil update on my Salsa progress. By now, I can dance:
Forward/Backward Basic step
Underarm Right turn
Cross Body Lead

Though I don think I dance well BUT Im definitely enjoying Salsa very much. Hopefully by end of this year, I will be able to do a full dance. The school has reschedule e trial class for exotic dance. E new date will be on 30 August. Filled up a survey form for the school and in return, I gotten a voucher for free trial class. Shall go and try for belly dance too =)

Lately, WJ's new hobby is... When he read newspaper promoting KL trip, for sure he will grumble that our coach (areoline) to KL is ex compared to those he saw in the newspaper. Haaa... Because our 1 way tix per person cost $47
$47 X 4 =$188
I presume this coach is a better-quality compare to others ba. In terms of the seats and services.

Told WJ that I wanna sign up for Vpost so that I can buy stuffs from US. His expression given: OMG, more shopping har? Lolz!
Received an email from mysan3... My long awaited Dueba lenses (I have perfect eyesight) have finally arrived in Singapore; will be collecting from e seller tomorrow or the day after. Will post up the pics of the lovely lens once I collect it.
No more shopping till KL retreat!!!

No comments: