27 August 2007

My 1st oversea trip with WJ (25 Aug to 26 Aug'07)

Too many and too tired to blog on my own so below is a copy version from WJ and mine’s blog for my KL trip. All is written by WJ but in my blog here, I have amended some parts.

The KL trip has finally arrived on Saturday's morning (25 August). Woke up at 6+am despite sleeping at 4+ cos both WJ and I were into Heart of Greed recently. Luckily, we didnt oversleep and miss the coach.
Morning at YMG

Arrived at Harbour Front around 745am. After getting our tixs from Aeroline, the always hungry me, went to buy breakfast. Guo Tiao Mee with chicken wing and wu chang ruo even thou I knew meals were provided. Before boarding the coach, WJ insisted on a last minute trip to Cheers to buy newspaper and he ended up buying 3 extra magazines for me which I had never expected him to do so. The bus trip was a pleasant and fast one as I fell asleep VERY fast...
The coach:
No personal entertainments (TV) but seats were spacious and with meals serve.


What a babe!

Traveling time to KL was quite fast and arrived at Corus Hotel. However we met a small glitch as we couldnt find a taxi to take us to Westin Hotel. Waited for quite long under the sun before we finally got a cab. Took us less than 10 mins to get to the hotel. After which we went to look for our lunch.
Westin hotel:
7 mins walk to Bt Bintang. The rooms are great. Love it!


The Hotel and The Room Number (can buy 4-D)


View of the room

Wanted to eat Ka-Soh but the staffs was having their breaktime. End up went to eat Bak ku Teh instead. Not bad, just that they didnt sell xian cai.
After lunch, went to mid-valley mall. Spend the rest of the day there before dinner. Shopped for clothes at Zara, La Senza, PDI and many more... La Senza was having sales! Lingerie going at RM 70? A full day shopping spree for me but somehow I felt that I didnt shop enough :P
I walked till my legs were about to break!

WJ with his Baskin n Robbins Ice Cream

The most headache thing was to get a cab to get back to our hotel. Waited for half an hour at the taxi stand before it was our turn...

Our Angry/Sad Face when waiting at the Taxi-Stand in Mid Valley

Dinner was having beef noodles at a road street stall, followed by sting ray and la-la at another street. Wonderful sedap! Ate until damn full.

The Sting Ray (My fav) and La-La meal


Me giving a victory sign for conquering the Sting Ray and La-La

Had a short walk before heading back to hotel for rest. Bought this on our way back

Our Couple T-Shirts

Amazing stuff
On our way back to the hotel we even saw a toilet that was in the middle of the street. Hi-tech?

One of a kind Toilet!

Everything in Westin was terms as HEAVENLY. HEAVENLY bath, HEAVENLY bed and so on. A tiring but ENJOYABLE day! Thoroughly enjoyed my first day!

SECOND DAY (26 Aug)
Second day started with waking up late... 11plus.
Finally managed to had our lunch at Ka-Soh.. Had Char-Kueh-Tiao with a raw egg and a steam fish... TASTY!

Lunch at Ka-Soh

Went over to Lot10 to start our shopping at Bukit Bintang, helped Sabrina to buy her Top Shop blouse and shopped abit at Isetan and project shop (just to mention Project shop are having BIG sales) before we went over to Sungei Wang. Walked around Sungei Wang but never bought much things as we were both experiencing bery suan leggies. The only regret were, I didnt manage to buy Dunkin Donuts... after resting for ½ hr at KFC, went back Westin to pick up our bag at around 5plus and took a cab back to Corus hotel. The coach came 1/2 hour late.
Bought some food at the half way stop. Reached Singapore around 11plus in the night and again no cab... Had to wait for a while before we board a cab back home and to think a stupid cabby wanted to charge us $35 back to YMG! Forgotten to take down his car plate number otherwise I shall lodge a complaint against him.

Beauty and the Beast?
I smoke becos it is consider as an holiday period for me ma. haa! So don be mistaken... Im still a social smoker and am aspiring to be a non-smoker.


US at the Rest Stop

A wonderful KL trip! 100% enjoyment indeed. The sad part... I lost my Gucci sunglass, I guess I must have dropped it while Im slping. I want more holidays! :)

No comments: