16 August 2007

A bo liao update...
From Nail dolly


My long awaited lenses


Cakes from Canele
Right side: New York cheesecake
Left side: Le Royale


I don really like coco cake except for this. I'd wanted to order my bday cake from Canele but its way too ex. The lady told me for e cake I want, it will cost me $400+ -_-"
Hence, I choose another cake shop.

Yummy Donuts (Located outside Clementi's Mac)


Look nice but cant be compared to Donut Factory.

Alvin once told me...
Most Ang mos... At the age of 17+ 18, their parents will let them travel. Sponsoring their kids with air-tix only to the place they want.
The adolescent will work in that country and use their salary to tour around the country. That how we have the "work-travel visa". After traveling ard for 1 - 2 years (w/o going back home), the adolescent will then return home to start their working life.
Envious isnt it?
I yearns for a long break to travel around.

30 more days to adulthood...
Getting older = More commitments, more burdens -_-"

No comments: