19 July 2007

Unhappiness

I am UNHAPPY!
Received a mail from Nambu san.
Extremely demoralizing!

Stephanie

Please come to office on time every morning and after lunch time.
This is very important matter for office lady, I think........

And also please think about Matoba san and Christy san.
They come to the office very early and stay office until same time of you.

If you can not keep company rule, I can not support you any more......

Sorry my English is not good for explain about this matter.
But I believe this is important for all staffs of-course including me.

Nambu

i start work at 9. Ofcos I reach office at 9am. Sometime abit late la but cant expect me to reach work at 845 rgt.
For lunch time, Im usually back in an hr. couldn't expect me to lunch in like the rest rgt. Its my break time ya!
Feel like quitting but I will endure... for a few more months. If things really cant work out, I will search for another job. Take a step at a time ba.

Day 3 of smoke free life. ENDURE! =)
Wish me success, peers...

No comments: