14 July 2007

New faces audition

TNP audition at Subaru Hub 930am.
Ah yi acc me there.

1,000 over applications form were sent in.
1st round - 220 ladies were selected for the audition
2nd round - 60 ladies were selected
3rd round - 24 ladies selected
4th round - 20 New faces contestants.

The finalists..


Everyone of the contestant there were wearing shorts, dress or skirts except for me. I didn't realise any differences till in the 2nd round, one of the contestant asked me.

Gin: Why are you wearing jeans?
Me: Did they state that no jeans are allowed?
Gin: U didnt received the sms?
Me: I did
Gin: Did u scroll down the sms?
Me: ....!

I am 101% blur! Ah yi told me if I follow instructions perhaps I would have gotten in to the 3rd round. Lol! Felt abit disappointed but nvm la, I believe there will still be chances in future. At least I tried =)

A funny pic


Ah yi said Im a greedy cat!

After e audition went for my BW. Love it.
At the end of the day, went Zouk to show my support for Tricia. She was in one of the bikini contest for Reef.

No photo will be uploaded cos my MC were corrupted! :(
Photos taken from Tricia

No comments: