27 July 2007

My 1st flower from WJ

Had an heated argument with WJ in e early morning but am glad that it was resolved by evening time.

That guy...
He didnt went to work.
He surprised me by waiting for me at my office lobby with a bouquet of daisy

E 1st time I ever receive Daisy (Sunflower look-alike)


He even have a card for me.
Recently Im quite into apple crumble. He too has an apple crumble with honey milk tea together for me =) (My happiest moment! )

We went to meet Gladsy together and had our dinner at Ding Tai Fung.
Felt kinda paisei as the 1st time I meet her, I brought Ah Yi along. This time, I brought WJ! There are no private moments for me and her. Lol! Hope that she wont mind it.
Once again, our topics were about being an insurance agent.

WJ felt that it might be easier if I were to join Gladsy as she is a woman too whereby Sean is a guy. Woman converse much easier with same gender.
At this time, I have no ideas who shld I join. No point thinking so much now cos I am unsure whether am I qualify to join or not. Take a step at a time ba.
After our dinner, WJ and I shop ard Orchard.
From Wisma - Taka - Cini - HMV - Wisma.

Followed by a short drink at Bt Timah area.
Me with my Daisy


E rest of my gifts from him...
Power foundation


Silk shorts


My 1st pair of Aldo shoes...


My recent interest...

Fake lashes by the makeup shop cost the most!

Overview


Taught by WJ. My 1st photoshop try out! =)


Im a happy girl.
Not bcos WJ bought many presents for me but bcos I can really sense his sincerity/love towards me, to make me happy (It has been a long time since I felt so loved, cherish by someone) and ofcos the main reason is we've clear up our misunderstandings!

Oh yes, Steph is now a social smoker =)

No comments: