02 June 2007

Star search & 1st time being bridesmaid

Star search
Catherine asked me to go for a try as I do not have to Q. Direct meeting with the judges.
I didnt gotten in as I was suppose to act but I straight away tell e judges that I do not know how to act. They asked for talent performance so I sang. Haa!
New experience but the older I get, the more I dislike this kind of stuffs.

I gotten 18 marks for my Accs class test.
Oh ya, the photo shoots I did for KK hospital were featured on MacDonald paper. I didnt realise till LiJun n Kev told me abt it. Lol! The pic was too small to be noticed. Haa!

Esther asked me to be her bridesmaid =)
Kinda astonished as she asked me. They are having 10 gals as jiemei and 12 guys for brothers. She said that she will be buying dresses for her bridesmaid and ties for the brothers. Wondering how it will be like. Will be meeting at her hse on 16th. More details TBC again.

Suddenly have this feeling so I went to Q for 4D.
I strike I-Bet again. This time round, $10.
The same no. came up. Hopefully can win more monies next time round. Haa

Gg off to watch Sherk 3 with Kev.

No comments: