04 June 2007

Christy is not in office.
a BUSY and HECTIC day for me!
Moreover, the idiotic computer systems were down.
I hate Monday.

Dip in Investment or CFP?
I wanted to study either one. Which is better?
I spoke to Nambu San, he say Dip in Investment is better but I wanna study CFP too thou I have no ideas wad is it about and wad I can do in future. I need advices! * Perplex*
I too wanna study for my degree. This society need degree to survive but a degree course is EX and no SDF grants is allow for degree courses. I have to save at least 10 - 15K 1st.
There is so many things that I wanna do but have no ideas what should I start 1st.

Considering of learning bike.
I couldnt afford to buy car now but for bike, I guess I will be able to.
But Im just "THINKING ONLY" because Im scare if I fall, I might disfigure my hands or legs :P Im just vain. Haa.
BUT hard to say la. Maybe when my wires suddenly tangle together, I might go learn. That's me.

Donno why but recently got the urge to buy 4D and toto.
Buy systems 7 and 8 during lunch time but NONE of the no. came out -_-"

Somebody is coming back soon. I want my cheesecake alright?! =)
Maxwell isnt that near to Raffles but I guess it is within walking distance.

Good luck for your test tml, Ms Angela. Lets strive hard together ok. And to maintain our youthful look!

Exams is coming soon. Got to start revising soon too -_-"
Angela bday is due soon. I still haven got any ideas wad to buy for her. Dear mi.
She will be celebrating her 21st at Chalet. How should I celebrate mine? Chalet too?

Own future lies in own hand. How ppl look at me doesnt matters at all. What matters most is how I look upon myself. The most impt thing, to be happy, to be contented with wad I own.
Im proud and happy being me! =)

No comments: