08 June 2007

Careless mistake.
I made A LOT of careless mistakes in my work. Felt so guilty and useless. Luckily, they did not blame me and only told me to be more careful in future. *Phew*
I really have to be more cautious!

A new colleague, LiLi, started work yesterday.
She is a good friend of Christy. Envy that they are friends yet able to work together.

Yesterday, I registered for the investment course with SHRI. The course will be commencing on July. Which mean no rest for me; straight after my exams, I will go study. Nvm la, I believe in ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ.
This course will be fully subsides by the co but I cannot fail la.
In the meantime while studying this course, I shall start saving up for my degree and oversea trip =)

Co diner tonight at Sacrlet hotel.
Kill me pls; I hate to be sick.

No comments: