29 May 2007

Monday blues

Im busy on Monday morning. Real busy as I need to calculation the accrual. Kinda difficulty as my calculation isnt that good.

TBP open a new restaurant, Lao BeiJing.
Went there with Ah ma to try out.

In terms of XiaoLongBao, services, speed and price, DTF is better but for LBJ, their location and their GuoTie is not.

While waiting for our food to be serve


Nambu San treat me Haggen daz ice-cream today but in choco flavour. =)
My room desk is now filled with lotsa of seaweed! I love seaweed and I can eat 2 packets per day. =)

This brand is nice but per pack cost $2.95


Catherine asked me to go HerWorld for hair ad but once again I declined her offer as they wants model who is willingly to cut short their hair. Im not ready to cut my hair short.

Oh ya, I didnt get choosen for the shampoo ad :(

No comments: