02 April 2007

Im not pinpointing any one here BUT

If someone asked you some qns and obviously out of goodwill, you will make enquiry on that person's behalf isn't it?
After knowing the ans, definitely you will want to tell the person. But what if the person is unhappy with the ans given?
My conclusion:
Blame it on urself for being such a KPO.

But if that the case, for f*ck, should the person come to me when he/she wont accept the ans given by me?
I helps becos I cares for them. I don get paid by them for helping and do I look like I have nth better to do? I can jolly well spend my time doing MY stuffs rather then doing things that is unrelated to me. I too have my fair share of troubles and did I ever bother them before? Or should I say where the hell they are when I need them?

Yes, I too have my demerits but when people help me to do things, even if I am not happy with the ans or the result (Yes, I may have flare up) but still I will tell them "Thanks"

I came to realise... Some time being nice to people isn’t worthy at all. People take things for granted and probability they might have the mindset that you are out to prove them wrong. Layman term... 好心没好报.

Sometime, certain things I know about it. Just that I don wish to disclose it. For it will not benefits anyone. But pls don take me as "gong kia" can?
I HATE hypocrite
F*ck it!

No comments: