26 April 2007

I flunk my M9

I flunk my M9.
I msg Sean, Esther, Jessie telling them the result. They all told me try again thou they didn't blame me but I feel guilty.
There will be a chance in the syllabus so I must wait for the new book to be release before I can rebook my test date again. I have to go for the tutorial all over again.
Sean is willing to coach me but I am a slow learner. I am afraid that I will cause him to vomits blood if he really teach me with the ILP and the rest.
Arhh!!! I wish to pass!

Went for my BW and change my hairstyle again. Every time when I visit a hair salon, I will go bankrupt!
My hair treatment, colour and so on, will never be less then $350 -_-"

Next week will be my last week at Shinmei and the beginning of a new chapter in my life. May everything go smoothly for me! =)
A brand new me

No comments: