25 March 2007

Update

A quick update!

All my exams are finally over. No more staying up late for revision, no more stress.
To Alvin: Thanks alot!
Im feeling GREAT!

Attended Qidao's wedding buffet on Sat. Managed to catch up with some of my best ex-classmate like ChoonRui, YiJun & FenLoo and rekindle those sweetie feelings of secondary school days!
Comparing to the past, everyone has grown up. Even those mischievous/annoying boys have turned into guys and are already in army except Alvin(TW). And instead of having number "1" in front of our age, we are all having number "2" now! Whatever la! Im glad that the feeling between us are still the same even though we only meet once or twice in a year. That’s the wonderfulness of having good friends! I love them till death!


=)

Rui & Loo

Us with Qidao and his wife to be!

We arent ready yet! This photographer (Sheldon) is lousy :)

The mom and daughter portrait

Nightfall, I went to BQ with my 2 lil cousins. Didn’t arrange to meet up with Alvin but he too was at BQ. Ms Angela was also coming down to BQ with my "Xiao Qing Ren" =)
So I was like running around different pubs.


Me and Alvin... Eh, smile la uncle!

Nicer isnt it?

That's all!

No comments: