11 March 2007

St james

I had a fabulous Saturday.

In the early morning (8am), I went for SilkAir interview. Gotten to know some new girl friends. Though I was quite disappointed that I didnt get in but nvm la, it was a nice learning experience for me =)

Went swimming with Ms Angela at Yew Tee Stadium during noon time.
After knowing her for so long, this is the 1st time that she is willing to go swim with me ALONE!
She was always afraid that I would drown. Haa..
Yew Tee swimming pool wasnt as nice and big as compared to Jurong (The one at lakeside)
But still it was fun swimming with her. Cant imagine that although there were only 2 of us yet we were able to spent 2 hrs in the swimming pool!


Before we went for our swim


Ms Angela


My big big tummy!

Went to St James (Powerhouse) at nite with her and friends.
I had lost count of how long I didnt went clubbing with her.
Well, let the pics do all the talking


Before our entry to Powerhouse






Ah Lian & Ah Hua



My lesbian partner (.^+^.)

Arent we gorgeous? Haha!



Kevin and Me



Bernard and KengAnn. Cheers!


We didnt know she was behind.

Me & Sheldon




That's me =) The unreasonable brat

We left St James at 3plus and went to river valley for our chicken rice supper. SUPER duper tired but I felt that it is worthy as having companionship from so many friends.

Oh yea, heard that Thumper has close down. Isit true? Please update me.

Crazy motto: Clubbing isn’t a bad thing. We should play while we are young as we cant reverse back our youth.

No comments: