15 March 2007

aia seminal

After so long, Im finally gg AIA seminal today.
Sean, Esther and Alvin will be companying me there.
Im like one big shot. Lolz.
Through Alvin, I just realize that to be an insurance agent, it is a requirement to have "O" level -_-"

Its ok since I had already decided that I wan to take up O this yr but Im still deciding what subjects should I take up. Any suggestion?

See, what a good tutor Alvin is! He flew back purely to teach me in my studies. Just kidding. He is back to settle his previous, previous pub issue. Louisa screws it up by not handling up the accounts, which has been dragged for quite some time!
To people who own shop or plan to do so: Please remember that when you open a shop, you have to register with Acra and even when you close down your shop, you too will have to submit your accounts to them. Otherwise, trouble will arise soon as they will believe that your shop is still in operation.

This time round, Alvin has become very irresponsible. He didnt bring back any cheesecake for me. I miss the cheesecake there!

No comments: