26 February 2007

CNY "Chu 8"

Monday blues! (+_+)"
My 10 days holiday is over!

Drag myself to work this morning even though I slept at 2am last nite cos last nite was "Chu 8" meaning have to pray to "Ti Gong"
Do you know that pray to "Ti gong" is actually a hokien tradition? :)

Statistics is hard! I totally don understand what formula shld use for wad QNS and the best part is I got a class test tomorrow.
Luckily, Im blessed with kind hearted souls (Angela, Alvin, Jovie and Valeria) out there for me to ask and help me with even thou I called them at late night. They still try their best to coach me on the phone.

I have decided... I cannot every time last min then prepare and burn midnight oil. If I continue in this way, I wont be able to score well. I want to get good grade so I should start my revision now. But can I?
Towards studies, I always talk BUT no actions is taken :P

No comments: