12 January 2007

1st MC for yr 2007

It was drizzling slightly at 8am but I decided not to bring any brolly out.
I waited for 1/2 an hr for cab but none was available then it started to pour heavily; I was drenched from head to toes -_-"
So I went up my hse to change and decided to tk MC for the day =)

Therefore, I asked my beloved ah ma to go shopping with me during noontime as it has been a period of time I last went out with her. Daddy "tompang" us to Orchard as it was still raining therefore as a form of appreciation, I invite him to have lunch with us =)
My lunch treat for the day: “Din Tai Fung”
Glad that they do enjoy eating at there.

Ah ma buys me a Levis jean & a cardigan. As for myself, I brought another dress. We shopped for about 5 hrs and Im already feeling kinda tired BUT ah ma is still feeling energetic. I love shopping on weekday; not much crowds. Enjoyed my shopping with her a lot.

After shopping, I went back to office. Using public phone to call Aaron as I need him to bring my HP down for me (I left it in office last nite). My hands were full with shopping bags and when I was walking up the stairs, I saw Sally. Omigod! She asked why am I here? So I told her I came to collect my HP. Luckily, she didn't qns me whether was I really sick and she told me not to go up to office. She will ask Aaron to bring it down now. So sweet of her!

I went to tk MRT, as I was gg to school for my tutorial then something unpleasant, idiotic happened causing me to fume like mad throughout the night! I don wish to mention wad unpleasant things had happened jus now because just the thoughts of it, still makes my blood boils!

Dennis did give a lot of tips during tutorial lesson. I guess he too hopes that Grace and me will pass. During the tutorial, Dennis keeps advising to me that I should go into Sales line. Lolz. And he said that I was always missing from his class yet in his attendance book, it shows differently and he said I shld thanks Valerie for e good job. Haa.. Its been a long time since I saw her. Kinda miss her and her nonsense.
Ofcos I miss my bestie, Ms Angela too!

Thats all for today =) Enjoy yr weekend my frens

No comments: