18 January 2007

Happy wed

Jing came to find me at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
Had our dinner at Sake Sushi (Her treat) and when we finished our dinner, this crazy yet sweet gal wanna walks me home as she knows I was feeling tired.

But I told her, its ok as we hardly gets to meet up and off we went to Bugis village.
Moreover I havent been to B.V for long time bcos I cant stands the heat there.
The clothing there are cheap!
Will frequent there more often in future.

Had fun while shopping with her. She keeps helping me seeing which clothes do I suit and vice versa. We brought quite some stuffs.
Thinking back... When we were young, we two are kind of crazy as we will buy the same colour clothing and wear them out together. Just like wearing uniform.
She once said something that I totally agreed with:
Best friends doesnt have to meet up or keep in contact ev day as long as we have one another in our heart, that more then enough =)

Oh yes!!! I gotten "B" for my Organization Behaviour.
Congrats to myself (^+^)
Not to forget... Alvin, thanks for your patience coaching. U make a excellent teacher!

No comments: