23 December 2006

Company lunch

Had our company lunch at Orchard Hotel but maybe its bcos Im sick hence I felt that the food served there isn't appetizing at all.

The ugly-looking me


After my company lunch, I went to watch this show


A $40 million production but this movie suxs. I dislike watching show with no ending. After that, I went to Ikea to buy a new tv rack for my room as Im gg to revamp my room to make it look bigger and more cosy =)
Lastly, introducing my darling... Shawn Tan. The most handsome, cutie, adorable, mischievous guy whom I ever seen...



When I stayed at Yew Tee during my Sec 1 & 2 days, he was still a baby. Time pass real fast and he is aldy 7 yrs old but he still so petite in size. He stayed over at my place recently as he was having school holiday. As I was slping, this notty boy came inside my room and wanted to wake me up but instead of calling or shaking me to wake me up, he dump all the pillows on my face and body and then hide himself up. Notty him but still I love him muchie :) May things goes well for him and bless him with alot of happiness.

Advance wishing of Merry Xmas to all my fren out there. Hope U guys will receive lots of presents =)

No comments: