13 November 2006

Miss Statice Pageant 2006


Me n my new friends!

Click on the pics to enlarge views =)

I adore this gown

Me & Meixin. The best "sisters"

Feeling happy as I finally get to sit.

Meixin asked me to join this pageant and she said "All U need to do is walk and have fun while u are there" so I joined for fun.
I knew I did a bad job when I was on the stage due to stage fright and worse of all; Meixin didnt inform me that there is a QnA session -_-"
Was quite pei seh as before the contest starts, some of the staffs there told me, "6, I support and will vote for U. U muz win" =) I was shocked when I knew that I had gotten into top 3. My feelings for the whole day were happy, nervous, scare and so on. I am glad that through this contest, I get to know some new friends and I gain more confident in myself. The most well spent Saturday!

After the pageant end, I went out with my company to Kbox. Sing sing sing... I love to sing


No comments: