05 November 2006

Friday outing with my company was GOOD!
We (9 of us) went to Partyworld 1st. Was fun hearing all of them singing and everyone look so different wearing casual outfit. After e KTV session 4 of them left, leaving Aaron, Annie, Irene, Yoshida and me to MOS. we went to MOS but it was too crowded. I guess they were having an event on that day.
So we decided to go Dragonfly and I saw Ashner wking as a receptionist there :) We applied for 1 member card and it was put under my name :P and while applying for the member card, I think I saw "WaWa" He saw me too but we didnt talk. I guess its bcos the both of us are worried that we might recongised the wrong person.
Dragonfly was packed too. I guess the 5 of us enjoy ourselves a lot. We dance, we play, we laugh at one another and we finish the whole bottle within 1 hr. we left at 3+ but we sat outside Dragonfly for abt 1/2 - 1 hr as Yoshida was drunk. I lost my member card. Gtg down personally to make the replacement card -_-"


Me & Annie

Wad u looking at?


Virgin nite in Dragonfly

Saturday
Glad that I was able to wake up for my driving lesson. At evening, I met up with Kev. He acc me to Far East to do some thing that I long wanted to do :D After that we went to MoMo. The most embarrassed part... Dahao slept outside MoMo entrance cos he has been knockout! Haa

Stephy

See! He has been knockout!

Sunday
Met up with my sch mates at Taka (12pm) to discuss our project. The 3 of us waited for Valerie till 1.45pm and she has not yet came -_-"

My whole body is aching and am feeling so exhausted but nevertheless I enjoyed my weekend lot. Got to start revising for my studies soon as OB and Econs exams is on Dec. *stress*

No comments: