02 October 2006

Late for work today. I woke up at 805 cos I slept after watching R.Madrid game. I shldnt have slept so late last nite -_-"

Applied for leave today. My mischievous boss make fun of me, say he don wan to approve my leave. Cos he say "Aug, U go BKK, Sept on MC for 5 days and now Oct still wants to apply for 4 days leave" But luckily, he approved it :D
Count down to 8 more days and I will be away from SG again. I simply love to travel but I got to cut down. If continue like this, I will go bankrupt soon.

Meet up with Weiboon earlier on, the future airforce regular. Time flies, we'd knew each other for 5 yrs or more? Ofcos including Qizhi, JiaQing n gang =) Althou we seldom meet out but whenever we do, I enjoys their company cos they are nice, sweet and fun to hang out with.

Stupid Weiboon say I w/o makeup, cannot make it. Damn him =)

After meeting him, Daddy came to pick me up & we went to find Mummy to pass her fish. This is the 2nd time whereby the 3 of us are out at the same time. Nice feelings! Mummy also very notty. Keep saying Daddy.
I used to blame them cos I'd never had a chance to experience family life. But as I grows up, I no longer do. At least I don have to experience family quarrels; they are still fren now; both of them are happy with their current life and I got more family members who loves and dotes on me =) Wanted to take a pic for the 3 of us but Mummy was rushing for time. Hopefully there will be this day to come whereby I can have a pic of my own family.

No comments: