09 October 2006

Didnt blog for the past few day bcos I receive an email from Blogger. They suspects my blog is a Spam so they locked my blog -_-" WTF.
Luckily everything is back to normal now.

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Went out with Angela, Peiying & AiLun. Was glad that Peiying's plane has "broken down" otherwise Im gonna to hack her.
Had steamboat for our dinner followed by a KTV session at KBox. Instead of singing in the room, the 4 of us were like taking pics and gossiping non-stop. I miss secondary school days.
Enjoyed myself lots =) More outing to come ya!


Friday, October 6, 2006

Zhong Qiu Jie Kuai Le!
In the past, on this special day, I will definitely meet up with Meixin and Jing. The 3 of us will then go to a playground, play with candles and sometime we will end up playing catching =) Those were the innocent and carefree days and even thou now we seldom meet up with one another as we are all busy with our own things/work, Im glad that our friendship are still standing strong!
Im thankful that I still have so many gd buddies by my side despite I have so many demerits.

This year, this day... I spent my Zhong Qiu Jie at Bikini Bar. Thou the weather is not in a tip-top condition (Bcos of the haze) but the ambiance there really lightens up my mood.
Siloso Beach Resort is a wonderful place to R&R. I will go there more often but its kinda expensive.
My room is somehow similar to this

Nice right?!

Its been a long time since I really unwind myself; drinking & lazing on the beach.

One word to describe it... SHIOK!

No comments: