15 September 2006

My F.I.R.S.T Blog

Suddenly I felt that I wants to keep track of all my memories; be it happy or unhappy one therefore I decided to start/learn blogging :)

Took me about 6 long hours to set up my blog, change blogskin, editing and so on... (I know I am abit slow) Glad that my best friend, Angela helped me otherwise I guess I'll still be stuck halfway. Keep bothering her throughout the day as I am new to blogging. Ha. Thanks God, she is always that patient with me. I guess if I'd asked other people, they would have already "F" me off :P

Today is the last day when Im still with a digit "1". When the clock strikes 12am tonight, I will be 20. OMG! Which means I'd been in this world for 175,200 hrs in this world! Im thanksful that I have my family and friends out there to celebrate for me on this day.

Will be attending my last lesson for FIT today and after my lesson, I'll be meeting up with Angela for either steamboat or Swensens. Simply love weekend esp tomorrow is my B.I.G day =)

Shall stop blogging now and get back to work.

No comments: